Roadrunner Tyres Ltd Romford Outstanding Five Star Review by Fran L

http://www.roadrunnertyres.com 01708 375148 

Roadrunner Tyres Ltd Romford reviews

New Rating

I just wanted to say thank you. I came in to you today for a puncture repair and needed a new tyre. You pointed out to me that the tyre I needed to change was the wrong load rating and therefore would need 2 as both were wrong. I had my tyres replaced during a Renault service, so I returned to Renault and told them they had fitted the wrong tyres. The outcome was that you was quite correct and they are now changing my tyres for free! I really appreciate your advice and honesty which has actually lost you a sale but did the right thing for me.

Fran Leddra

Roadrunner Tyres Ltd
36 Bates Road
Romford Essex
RM3 0JH
Powered by Blogger.