Dental Implants In London Outstanding 5 Star Review by Gail J


http://www.lbdp.co.uk 020 3792 5280 London Bridge Dental Practice London Bridge reviews Excellent Rating Extremely pleased and delighted that I went to Michael and the LBDP practice. The service is outstanding, the reception staff are very friendly and efficient. I did lots & lots of research and had many consultations at different Dental Practices, before deciding to opt for LBDP. Their prices are very reasonable compared to other practices, and Michael explained different procedures to me, taking the time to ensure that I understood the different options available, costs and duration involved in straightening my teeth! I highly recommend Michael and this practice!

Gail J London Bridge Dental Practice 108-110 Tooley Street London Bridge London SE1 2TH

Powered by Blogger.