ARC - Anxiety Relief Center

http://arccounselling.ca/

Welcome to the Anxiety Relief Centre. My name is Aiden and I’m a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) and Canadian Certified Counsellor (CCC), specializing in anxiety/panic and mood disorders. I hold a Master’s in Counselling Psychology (MCP) from Adler University, a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology from University of Alberta, and post-graduate training in psychological assessment from Concordia University of Edmonton. I am a member in good standing with the British Columbia Association of Clinical Counsellors (BCACC), the Canadian Counselling & Psychotherapy Association (CCPA), and a full member of the Canadian Psychological Association (CPA).

For more information on myself or our services, be sure to visit our website.
Powered by Blogger.