Top 10 video of things to prevent rodents and be rat free



http://www.pestcontrolinlondon.co.uk/rats-and-rat-control-in-london/

I definitely didn’t know until I watched this video. I’ve tried all of the standard, and old, methods of getting rid of the rats from around the outside of my house, but they don’t work as well as I want them to. This video has made me realise that more than one method needs to be used if I want my rat control to be truly effective. Especially because I have young children, I don’t really want to leave rat traps outside of my house, so having something like an ultrasonic device would be great! It would be intolerable to a rat, but not to me. Perfect! I also have an outdoor shed that contains animal food, and this video has made me realise I should have sealed off all points of entry a long time ago, because that’s obviously what they’ve been nibbling on! It’s been made clear to me I need to store the food in securely sealed, air tight plastic containers. I’m going to watch this video again, and write down all the methods I think could work for me and my family. This way I can get rid of my rats, and do it in a cost effective and successful way.
Powered by Blogger.