Great infographic on dangerous pests for pets


http://www.pestcontrolinlondon.co.uk/pest-control-south-london/
I definitely didn’t until I saw this new infographic from Pest Exterminators! When I’ve checked my pet over for pests in the past, I’ve only ever really checked for fleas and ticks. This has really made me think about the different pests I see outside and inside my home, and the risks that they might pose to my pets. I would hate to see my cats harmed because of my naivety. I’ve had many experiences with fleas and ticks in the past, having outdoor cats, but I have never treated their bedding or regular sleeping spots. This infographic has made me see that this is something I definitely should be doing in the future, to prevent any further infestations. Pest Exterminators look like they offer some great services too, so I know I will turn to them if I experience any pest control problems. I can even call them anytime of the day or night, because they offer a 24 hour service which is amazing! I’m also going to search through their blogs to see if there are any pet related ones, or ones about flea and tick prevention, because I’d love to know more. This has definitely made me see I need to be more vigilant about my pets in the future.
Powered by Blogger.