Always use these tips to deter and prevent pigeons



http://www.pestcontrol4london.co.uk/pigeon-pest-control-london-pigeons-uk.html

I’ve just seen this amazing and informative infographic from Catch It, and it’s given me some really great tips on how to prevent pigeons from coming near my property. When you have a pigeon problem, it’s hard to know what steps to take to stop the problem, and prevent it from reoccurring in the future. I always seem to have pigeons on my roof at home, and I’ve looked into pigeon control before, but this list has given me some great ideas on steps I need to take. For example, I’ve never considered using a model of an owl or bird of prey as a scarer, to keep the pigeons away from my garden and home. As well as giving me some great ideas on pigeon prevention, it offers some great advice on UK laws when it comes to dealing with pests. It’s also encouraged me to visit Catch It’s website, and they’ve got some great advice on all areas of pest control. To look at, this infographic is brilliant too. It’s really easy to read and the colours make it even more appealing to the eye. I’m going to send it to my relative who are also experiencing problems with pigeons, so they have all this great advice too.
Powered by Blogger.