Spa In London Superb 5 Star Review by L.Tucker


http://www.healtharoma.co.uk 020 7956 6042 Health AromaLondon Day SpasWonderful 5 Star Review by L.Tucker Review I got a groupon spa day voucher which I used yesterday, which I thought included a glass of cava, but at no point was I offered cava. The spa was smaller than I expected, and I had turned up 3 hours before my treatment to use the facilities, so had a lot of time to kill in the pool and hot tub, sauna and steam room, but I love swimming and hot tubs so that was ok. I had booked a full massage and mini facial, which were BRILLIANT. I was treated by Galia, who was brilliant. Excellent massage and facial. . She asked if the pressure was ok, which it was. I t was really relaxing and pampering...... Health Aroma Thistle City Barbican Hotel Central St Clerkenwell, London EC1V 8DS
Powered by Blogger.