Dentist Kings Cross Exceptional Five Star Review by David C

http://traversdentalclinic.com 020 3199 7362 

Dentist In Holborn reviews

Excellent Rating by David C. 

After a severe epileptic seizure left me with several smashed teeth when I was younger - it put me off dentists for a long long time. That is until I plucked up the courage to visit this dentist. I explained the situation and the staff were fantastic. Reception are lovely and Richard put me at ease instantly....I hadn't been to a dentist for a while and I was really worried at what he'd find. Issues were dealt with and I actually looked forward to my appointments.Going from being terrified of dental treatment to looking forward to my appointments says it all!!

Travers Dental Clinic
Clinic 2a 96 Marchmont Street
Kings Cross London
WC1N 1AG
Powered by Blogger.