Romyen Thai Spa London Terrific 5 Star Review by Debbie

http://www.romyenthaispa.co.uk 07414 189389 

Romyen Thai Spa London reviews

Excellent Rating

I hadn't quiet done my research when my friend suggested this place, and hadn't noted the Thai massage so I was in for a surprise. They were very accommodating, we were able to be in the same room regardless of booking separately. It's a very small, quiet and warm. Nice relaxing music and then... crack, crack, crack! They and my friend seemed to enjoy it more than me! At the time it was intense and powerful, I didn't think I would make it out alive! Having said that my body feels great, I am a really bad sloucher, with bad posture, cyclist and I never get a massage done. They knew where to....

Romyen Thai Spa
165 Malden Road
London England
NW5 4HT
Powered by Blogger.