Capital Available for Equipment Leasing and Accounts Receivable 469-412-2203

Should your company be in need of capital now or in the future for just about any worthwhile purpose I may be able to help you. The #1 reason businesses fail is –the inability to obtain capital. Since much of the money from traditional sources has dried up for businesses this is where I come in. As a Financial Consultant I bring you the borrower and the lender together. I have many different lending sources available who make all types of business commercial and venture capital loans. Such as: Equipment leasing loans Factoring of Accounts Receivable loans – including health related receivables

Oil and Gas loans
Commercial Real Estate loans
Expansion loans
Working Capital loans
Construction & Development loans
Mergers/Acquisitions loans
Transportation loans
Church loans
etc.. 

For further details feel free to contact me at frankfinancialconsultant@gmail.com or my cell @ 469-412-2203. I'm sure you will find my services both beneficial and rewarding. I look forward to assisting you in any way I possibly can.


Powered by Blogger.