4Front Car Sales West Sussex Outstanding Five Star Review by DWT88-reviewcentre

http://www.4frontcarsales.co.uk 01444 461667 4 

Front Car Sales Haywards Heath West Sussex reviews 
4Front Car Sales West Sussex Reviews 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7C0Y2CKirQ


Excellent Review

I am very fussy about customer service and would be the first to complain if things were not good. I can only speak for my own experience. I dealt with the Haywards Heath branch. The staff were very polite and kind. Nothing was too much trouble when it came to choosing a 4x4. My wife and I had a good look around the sales front and were given the keys to a number of cars to look in. We were trusted to pay the balance when we said we would (about 3 weeks after putting a deposit down). The car was absolutely immaculately prepared when we went to collect it. I am very impressed with the company

DWT88-reviewcentre.com..

4 Front Car Sales Haywards Heath
Warninglid
West Sussex 
RH17 5JS
4Front Car Sales West Sussex Reviews
Powered by Blogger.