4 Front Car Sales London Remarkable Five Star Review by Satified-Customer

http://www.4frontcarsales.co.uk 

020 8857 1234 4 FRONT CAR SALES London reviews Excellent Review 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzVWrXNAk5E

I-LOVE-MY-CAR

I recently see a mercedes advertised on the internet which was at 4front car sales, I enquired about the car on the phone and arranged a viewing and test drive .Upon arrival I was amazed at how many cars were at this garage and near enough all in order and well presented. I was greeted by the salesman who then showed me the mercedes ,the car looked amazing and was exactly what I was looking for and colour I wanted,there was no hard sell or pressure which I have found previously at other garages, and in next to no time I was driving off in my new car very happy :), a big thankyou to all the staff at 4front car sales for making the whole process so easy. That deserves 5 stars. 


Happy Customer review_2882397
reviewcentre.com

4 FRONT CAR SALES
550 Sidcup Road
London 
SE9 3AG


Powered by Blogger.