ABC Learning - Beanie Boo Video

ABC Learning - Beanie Boo Video


Hello, Anise Osborne here! In this abc learning video, kids will learn each letter of the alphabet. Hosted by Blueberry, this is also one of many more beanie boo videos to come.

ABC learning is an important part of childhood development. That combined with Blueberry makes this a fun beanie boo video for kids that should enhance their abc learning.

Voiced by me, Anise Osborne, this abc learning video covers each letter of the alphabet as I pair it with a corresponding animal or insect. As the voice of Blueberry, I will engage you as a viewer, and take you along for an abc learning adventure.

I'm a fan of beanie boo videos and in an effort to help my younger siblings with abc learning I decided to combine my love for beanie boo videos with an engaging abc learning video.

I hope you enjoy my abc learning video and the other beanie boo videos that I will be posting under my channel (Anise TV). I'm excited to gain a following and help you with learning your abc's.

Please don't forget to subscribe to Anise TV for more abc learning videos, beanie boo videos, and other educational videos that I will be producing.

Also, feel free to comment and let me know if there might be something you would like to learn. I will also be producing a Spanish version of my videos so stay tuned if you want to learn some basic Spanish.

Thank you again for taking the time to watch my abc learning / beanie boo video. I hope you enjoyed watching it as much as I enjoyed creating it. 


~ Anise Osborne ~



Powered by Blogger.